Hello! i am a retired engineer, and am spending my retirement in my long time hobby of photography, i have rarely been without a camera in my life, and now i never leave home without one!. my love of wild life started when i was working in the Falklands, in 1983, when, shortly after disembarking our ship, some of us went to visit 'Berthas Beach', quite near, but a damn hard walk! and that is where i saw my first penguins! the rest, as they say, is history.
- HOME PAGE
- CHURCHES & ABBEYS
- Danby - Castleton - Lealhome - Danby Beacon - Oakley Walls
- Egton Bridge
- Easington, Loftus, Grinkle.
- FOUNTAINS ABBEY
- Glaisdale, featuring Beggars Bridge.
- MY EXHIBITIONS
- North East Coast Sunsets
- River Tees & Industry
- ROSEBERRY TOPPING & GREAT AYTON
- Runswick Bay and Kettleness
- Saltburn and Marske
- PORT STANLEY - FALKLAND ISLANDS
- THE RED ARROWS - Whitby
- WATERFALLS: North Pennines - High Force
- WATERFALLS: North Pennines - Low Force
- WATERFALLS: North Pennines - Summerhill Force & Gibsons Cave
- WATERFALLS: Yorkshire Dales - Aysgarth Falls
- DOUG THWAITES at RED BUBBLE
- DOUG THWAITES at FINE ART AMERICA
- CONTACT FORM